Sunday 16 February 2020

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #370 - results

 
This week's post is likely to be a quick one for the Playground results - Storm Dennis is here. And 'Storm Dudley' is in full flow, racing around upstairs - and  also leaping on and off our bed, using it as a trampoline and generally having a whale of a time. It's taken a week but it's so lovely to have him causing chaos again!

Let's move straight into this fortnight's picks:

Brenda L brought these two fabulous cards to share!  So clever, and made without any templates. Most certainly one to CASE - just perfect for a chap!

What a stunning Christmas card, using tons of snippets (aka scraps), made by Jenny L I love all the different detail.

I do so love this adorable cat card, made by Glennis. Loads of snippets used and such a clever idea to ink in the balloon strings and attach them to the 'puddy tat's tail'! 

We had four new Playmates this time:

Raga - girls,  DO please go and check the link, this is such a fabulous card and there's a video as well!
mail delivery hedgie card copyright linda snailzpace.com
Linda (of Snail's Pace) - someone we've probably seen around Blogland, now playing with us! Adorable card!
Lucy E - CAS at its best!
https://up.picr.de/37823861cg.jpg
Nicole G. Unfortunately all that's linked is this photo of her card, no words, no nothing. I'm letting it go this time but under our rules it wouldn't count in future as there's nothing else there to support the photo as a snippets entry - but it's very cute! I can see from the URL that it's using a Germany based photo facility, the word Wilkommen is of course Welcome, it's for a baby, and it uses some snippets by the looks of it. Do please email me Nicole if you want any advice about joining in with the Playground - we'd love to have you play!

So, that's my picks and I do hope they've given you some inspiration for ways in which you can use up some of those snippets.

We had 55 entries this time round - and of course we had four new Playmates.

Time now for the prize draw, which is for a Clearly Besotted 'Simply Succulent' set of stamps with matching dies. And the winner is:
Emma T

Well done Emma. I think your last fortnightly win was in November 2018 - so this is well overdue! Please send me your address, with your full name at the top as well so I can copy and paste or just write straight from the email onto the envelope - for speed and ease. It's also confirmation that you still would like the prize of course and I'll post your prize once I hear from you. Please put Playground Winner or similar in the subject line of your email in case it drops into my junk mail. Email address is on RH sidebar as always.

Remember folks, there's still almost another week to run on Challenge #371 - you can find it HERE. The prize is a Lil Inker 'Boxed Up Thanks' die.

Parcels and packages are still arriving at Mary's - she's having to buy new roller carts to store all the goodies :) Thank you so much girls for pitching in to help.

Love from Parsnip, a happy wave from Dudley (in between his leaps and bounds) - and of course hugs as always from me,



23 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card this week, it was fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks Di, congrats to the winner, and so happy to hear Dudley is back on form! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Storm Dennis is still playing here Di and we have got to drive to the south coast in an hour...eek we'll do it slowly down the A3 me thinks. Lovely picks and well done to Emma. Keep safe and a pat to Dudley, Billy is hiding in his box! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing picks and congrats to Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh so nice to read about Dudley and him being back to himself running around makes you feel happy too! gorgeous cards and congratulations Emma enjoy your prize storm Dennis here made his appearance l would like him to go now had enough of these winds and rain looking forward to spring and some nicer weather enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices this month Di and lovely to have some new playmates too.
    Glad Dudders back to normal (well as normal as he can be anyway - I blame the parents myself......!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great picks here Di, especially those shirt cards from Brenda L. As you say great idea for mens cards.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks and I'm waving hello to the newbies.

    Congrats to Emma on her win.

    SOOOO pleased to hear Dudles is back to his old self and causing mischief.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks Di and congratulations to Emma, and nice to see some new playmates. Glad that the old Dudley has returned in spades..lol, and you must be so pleased that he is back to his normal lovely fun self. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous picks, there are a lot of inspirations! Congrats to the winner!
    So glad that Dudley is pretty the same mischievous chap he was before the last groom! :D
    I'm also glad to hear that Mary have to buy new roller carts to store all the goodies :D
    Hugs, have a happy Sunday! Lots of cuddles to Dudley!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners and top picks and welcome to the new playmates. Glad to hear Dudley is in good form again. Hope you are too Di. Yes, stormy here in Norway too. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to hear that Dudley is jumping and bouncing all through the house once again Di! Music to my ears for sure!! I'm so honored to be one of your picks too, thank you! I love all the other picks as well, such fun and inspiration for sure. A big congrats to Emma T as well!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello DI, thanks for your comment on my blog. I have corrected the oversight and added snippets to my list, thank you.
    NO, I don't run a hotel at all, heaven forbid. Just like to use every opportunity to do nice little things to 'love' our friends.
    CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful unique picks Di! And welcome to the newbies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks. Wow, 4 new playmates!

    So, Dudley is a wild child again. Go Dudley Go!

    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous picks and congratulations to Emma too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely picks again Di and congratulations to Emma on her win. Great to have so many new playmates this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to Emma and all the top picks! The cards by Brenda L are just amazing and would make the perfect masculine cards for so many occasions. I'll have to remember this design for future birthdays, Father's Day, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Miss Di and the lovely Parsnip and of course cutie Dudley.
    Sorry I am late with this thank you for choosing my card as one of your picks.
    I have not been too well and seem to be getting one thing after another of late.
    Now it seems I may have Gout coming as I deescribed it to my sister who looked after my Dad when he had it, and she says that was how he was.
    I know you have suffered with it too.
    So now I realise how you felt.
    I have just had injections in my varocoise veins and need to walk atound a lot and sit for long periods which is sometimes so painful.
    My daughter has to pop in every morning and put a stocking on my leg which is such a job and half oh the joys of getting old.
    I do so hope you are no longer in pain from your.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Diane, thank you for my prize, i love it and very different for me so will get the old grey cells working. Thank you for your extra kindness in letting me know. Internet back so trying to catch up. Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.