- 5.75" x 5.75" white card blank, side opening
- snippet of deep blue pearlescent card, trimmed to exactly to the same size as the card front then glued in place
- snippet of white iridescent card, die cut using a Creative Expressions 'Snowman Edger' die - which I'd backed with Stick-It adhesive paper
- another snippet of white iridescent card, again backed with Stick-It adhesive paper, then die cut using the Creative Expressions Festive Mini Expressions 'Christmas Wishes' die
- I then added the snowman and the sentiment to the card front, trimming the top and bottom of the die cut snowman level with the card front- really easy when you use scissors and cut from the back using the card edge as a guide
- opened out the card and ran the front panel through the Cuttlebug just to ensure the die cuts adhered properly
- added some white sequins using Glossy Accents (plain glossy white and iridescent white) - finished!
This card has already been posted off but, before I sent it, I luckily spotted the little sliver of waste from the die cut and removed it. Can you spot it? It was dark at the time so no chance to re-do the photo. But anyhow - that's your little 'spot the boo-boo' for today!
I just love both dies I used for this card! The Snowman is a real delight and as ever Viv is my 'enabler' - plus the sentiment I added, using Dudley's pocket money, has so many uses. We have three more of the same sentiment popping up in a future draw this fortnight, wink, wink!
And of course today's prize is:
At the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session for all the prizes using the one Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE along with details of exactly how to join in - so you do need to have entered one snippets make over on that post during this fortnight to be in with a chance :) Maximum of one entry please - to keep things fair for those who may not have time to craft. Mr Linky closes at 11am on Saturday 4th January so you do need to have added a snippets make by then to be eligible for the draw.
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize.
I'd also like to add this card into our lovely Maureen's Rudolph Days Challenge - HERE. It's for everyone who didn't miss a challenge throughout 2019. I think you can enter, even if you were lucky enough to already have had a win over there during the year, it's a bit like Green Shield Stamps - a loyalty thing :)
I imagine most folk are going flat out today ready for Christmas, only two more sleeps! My shoulder is coping thank goodness - some things have had to be left for now but all the actual Christmas preparations have been done thank goodness. 'We shall eat like Kings ..... and a little dog will no doubt join in for a few dog-safe nibbles!'.
Love from Parsnip, Dudley and of course me,