This is the end result:
- 4" x 6" white card blank, tent style
- snippet of yellow card - my swatch shows it as SU's 'Daffodil Delight', with just a tiny bit trimmed off to be slightly smaller than the card front, then glued in place
- piece of white card stock, trimmed to an eighth of an inch smaller all round than the yellow layer of card and each of two opposite corners then die cut using a 'honeycomb' die from the Memory Box 'Distressed Baptisia Collage' die set. Had backed the piece of card using Stick-It, knowing it would be very tricky to use glue without risking overspill into the 'honeycombs'
- stamped the sentiment first, using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a discontinued Elzybells sentiment
- then stamped two (and a bit) bees using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and Penny Black's 'honey!!' stamp
- coloured the bees with a couple of yellow Pro markers and added some clear Wink of Stella to the wings - done!
Bad girl - I've had that set of 'Distressed Baptisia Collage' dies for over six months now, and this is only the second time I've used it, two still haven't even had contact with card yet.
Today is the day of the 'big craft mess' up in Coventry - wish us luck!