Here's my snippets card for this week, and what you see on this card isn't the weekly prize - and it is made straight, I promise:
- 5" x 7" white card blank, tent style
- piece of white card, embossed using a super-sized Crafts-Too 'Merry Christmas' embossing folder which still fit perfectly between the Cuttlebug plates - phew. Then trimmed to exactly fit the card front and glued in place
- snippet of XCut silver metallic self adhesive sheet, die cut using an Xcut 'Christmas Tree' die
- stuck the die cut onto a snippet of dark green card and trimmed it down to size before punching the corners using a Woodware 'Squared Corner' punch
- trimmed a snippet of silver mirri card to just slightly bigger than the green layer and glued the two together
- glued the layered card on top of the embossed card front and left it at that
I'd been after a 'Christmas tree' die made up of words for ages. This one is quite big so you don't really need anything much else on a card - IMHO.
Now for the weekly peek at the picks:
That's my picks for this week - 10 in total! It gets harder each week to choose I must admit. I try to share new and inspirational ideas with you but can only include so many (ha, what happened to me showing just three then?!). I really do recommend that you try to have a browse through last week's Mr Linky when you have a chance.
We had 60 Playmates playing along last week and two new little friends joining us:
Welcome to both of you - do please come back and play soon!
Prize draw time now and our winner of the Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Caribbean Island Collection St Kitts die set and two co-ordinating stamps called 'Tumbling Leaves' and 'Butterfly Trellis' (kindly donated by Viv) is:
As am sure you girls know, I always ask for confirmation of your addresses now - ever since I made a wrong assumption and we almost lost a prize!
This coming week's prize is:
HERE and I thought it would be a change from dies, stamps and such as prizes :)
The Snippets Challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 10th December. The gates will open again at midnight UK time on the same day.
A maximum of ONE entry and please say in a comment if you wish to play and be a possible winner of the prize. Please also link back to the Playground in your blog post to be eligible for the draw.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, it's easy for me to sort out so don't struggle on alone :)
Have a lovely week! We're into December now so I expect it's all systems go with many of you!
Big hugs from Parsnip, and of course me -