- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- plain pink card from the snippets folder
- LOTV ready coloured image, love those bunnies in the bath with the duck looking on :) Punched the corners of the trimmed down image with Woodware notched corner punch and just wound some pink and white bakers twine round the notches before adhering it to the pink backing with sticky pads
- the patterned papers came from a lovely paper pad, sent to me a good while ago by Mary Mac (I'm using them sparingly!) by Teresa Collins called 'Sweet Afternoon'
- embossing folder is SU's 'Honeycomb' folder with little infills of the patterned paper cut to size
- ribbon from the ribbon box
- sentiment is an Elzybells one, stamped with Versa Magic Chalk 'Pink Petunia' ink pad. Punched with SU's 'Large Oval' punch and layered onto a pink oval punched using SU's 'Scalloped Oval' punch
- three pink pearls in the top right corner
- then, sigh, I was left with an imbalance of too much lemon spotty paper so a quick rootle through the charms for a double heart and a pink pearl brad soon fixed that
- as everything was attached to the card when I added the charm and brad I just backed the inside of the front of the card with a piece of white card that I'd trimmed so slightly down from 6" x 6"
Now, I'm saying nothing, but the house move does mean that The Glitter Pot Craft Store is only a short drive away from Dee's new home :) Oh Dee, clever move!
Just spotted that we already have 45 Snippets Playground entries and there are still two and a half days to go. Well done girls, keep 'em coming, although it could be standing room only at this rate :) And Happy August!
What a cute image! This is definitely the thing to do when you get everything moved in! The bubbly takes away the aches and pains. For a bit anyway!ReplyDelete
This is so cute - so very,very sweet. I love it!ReplyDelete
Perfect for a new home card - I love the imageReplyDelete
Such a beautiful Card! I love the colours and the Image is very cute.ReplyDelete
Soooooo adorable and gorgeous too.ReplyDelete
What a fabulous take on a New Home Card, it's perfect. I love the image and little heart charm.
Cute card Di.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous new home card Di, love the image.ReplyDelete
Oh that's LOVELY Di . . . I'm sure Dee will be thrilled with it. Nearer to the Glitter Pot eh?? Sounds like a good move to me!!!!ReplyDelete
45 Snippet Entries . . . I'd better go play catch up then!
I love this cute image with one of my fav embossing folders! Nearer the Glitter Pot hmm..... even my husband knows what that is and we're up in the NW!ReplyDelete
Aww such a pretty card Di so nice for a house move the images are just the cutest and all of your embellis and papers are stunning too! take care xReplyDelete
Sweet card...love the bubbly in the tub!ReplyDelete
That hexagon paper is so pretty.
Very cute and perfect for the situation! Kate xReplyDelete
Lovely card Miss. Soo much temptation - bad enuff with emails from them!ReplyDelete
Fantastic card, love allReplyDelete
image is so cute and metal hearts are fab
I'm always delighted when I peek in here & see the LOTV images you use. (Oh ho, I recognize the look now..much like the Penny Blacks). So cute, and you always doll up the topper to make it uniquely your own. Loved all the embellies you added, and especially your SU EF. Really cute with this darling image. Your friend will love it. How wonderful she's moved close to a 'shopping place'. Hmmm...Hugs & TFSReplyDelete
That's a real cutie card Di, love the pretty pastels too, gorgeous papers :-)ReplyDelete
Hope your cleaning is going well, doesn't make me feel better to know you have to do it too, I'm afraid, it's such a cruel world LOL
Hugs Gay x
This is so pretty, Di! The colours are lovely, and the little bunnies are so cute, too! Your friend will love it!ReplyDelete
love Mags B x
Those bunnies are so cute and I love how you've put everything together. I want to move to Sussex to be near the Glitter Pot but OH wants to move to Dorset. We're staying put until he sees sense xReplyDelete
Another brilliant card Di, love the subtle colours, great image.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous image Di :) lovely card huggles Sue xReplyDelete
The count is fifty now, Di, and I may have another one to add tomorrow ... that is, if I get a wriggle on :) Your card is lovely and I like the topper, makes a nice change from a house. Lemon and pink look well together. Hugs, Elizabeth xxReplyDelete
You are ma tickles less when you craft your cards, Di! You never need to do a video. The way you write up what you've done makes me feel like I'm sitting there next to you, rudely staring at you with my mouth open. This is WOWZA!!ReplyDelete