- A6 'mink' coloured pearlescent card with the edge punched using Martha Stewart's 'Floral Vine Deep Edger' punch - one of the very first MS punches I ever bought, and still probably my favourite
- snippet of pink pearlescent card, cut to fit exactly behind the card front with just a smidgen less at the top to allow the card to still fold properly
- little strip of pink ribbon, fixed in place to the front of the card by using ultra strong DST on the back - this would be hidden by the piece of pink card
- I then used removable tape runner to fix the pink card exactly where I wanted it lined up on the opposite side inside the mink card and used more ultra strong DST so that when I closed the card and pressed firmly it would sit perfectly in place. Then I just had to carefully open the card and rub off the removable tape runner glue from the back of the pink card with a finger by gently rubbing
- a hand made pink rose along with a matching pink 'shrink plastic' butterfly were fixed in place using Glossy Accents
- finally, a sentiment by Craftwork Cards was added to finish off
A really super-fast card, made in minutes.