- 5" x 7" white card stock
- a pre-coloured LOTV image - it came from a pack of 'Cute Squares', which I see they don't make any longer - although they do now sell what they call 'Art Pads', with pre-coloured images that are on postcard sized card
- snippets of SU 'Wisteria Wonder' card stock, and patterned paper from the snippets folder
- Martha Stewart 'Traditional Scallop' punch
- snippet of mauve organza ribbon
- small white pearls
- sentiment by Penny Black, called 'Friends Matter', stamped in Brilliance 'Pearlescent Lavender'.........a very appropriate sentiment too
- two silk hydrangea flowers, held together with a little dragonfly brad
And this is us at Alexandra Palace, having a break after lunch :
Left to right, Rach, Sarn, yours truly like a thorn between the roses, and Sam with Fergus - who travels everywhere with Sam! And Sarn's lovely step-mum, Julie, was behind the camera.
We had a great time and walked our feet off!
And the tenacity of crafters amazes me no end - I last saw Rach and Sam lugging fabulous
large absolutely HUGE and heavy Tonic glass work mats and Sarn with two enormous and very heavy packs of super-bargain white card (the bargain of the show I agree) for stamping......along with all their other purchases........in the direction of bus, Tube and rail transportation. Never let it be said that your playmates aren't a tough little bunch!
OK, so what's to show from the Playground last week then:
And to totally blow your socks off:
That's just a few I've picked, each and every make you brought was gorgeous, as always.
Now it's time for the draw for the dragonflies embossing folder and the stamps:
And the winner this week is:
Enjoy the rest of the week! I'm still in recovery :)