- Winter Wonderland - lots of spots - even the parcels have spots on :)
- Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - must have the word Christmas on - I opted for a simple sentiment
- Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April - anything goes
- 6" x 6" square Kraft card stock
- image by LOTV, called 'Christmas Bears Bird Table', coloured with Pro Markers and twinkled up with Glamour Dust and some Gold Stickles (for the star)
- backing papers from the Bo Bunny 'Father Christmas' collection
- sentiment - Craftwork cards, mounted onto an oval of green card, punched using SU's plain oval punch
- Josy Rose nail heads
- the corners were decorated with die cuts made by using a Whimsy Corner die and a snippet of card
- Christmas poinsettia which is one I had already made by taking it apart, removing the bright yellow centre, added glue to the petals, sprinkled with Glamour Dust and then reassembled using a topaz coloured jewelled brad. It's much easier to sit and make a batch of these of course, me not totally daft! Len would probably think it akin to sitting peeling grapes though :)
What a sweet card. ÜReplyDelete
I like the way you took this adorable topper & dressed it up. I especially liked the assymetrical (sp?) stripe paper under your focal image. Really neat treatment. This is a very pretty card, TFSReplyDelete
Amazing papers, beautiful image, clever idea,
Fab card and love the colours you've used.ReplyDelete
Love your gorgeous card, sweet image and colours.ReplyDelete
a lovely card, your new flower looks fabReplyDelete
Fabulous card, love the image.ReplyDelete
Awww . . . .totally delightful. xxxReplyDelete
You made me smile with your opeeling grapes akin to story!!! My DH would probably say the same.ReplyDelete
I like to do a batch all at once as If one is sitting out drying on my counter, I would just as soon 7 or 8 were there!
Great card! It has a masculine feel to it...I always think of who my card is going to as I make it...this one would be perfect for a couple of DH's divorced friends!!! The papers you used have such a nice, masculine feel to them and the image is great!
Brilliant card Di, love the papers and the super image and the poinsettia, love the whole card actually.ReplyDelete
Funny but never imagined Len as a small guy, but he can't be that tall if he has to stand on a box to put the food on the bird table, well you did say it could be Len.
I love watching the birds and my DH puts seed on the deck railing. It mainly draws squirrels. This is an adorable image. And BTW, your can pinch any of my ideas!ReplyDelete
This is lovely Di, the rich colours work well. I shall be listening to News at Ten on Saturday with bated breath, so behave at Ally Pally. XReplyDelete
Awww What a beautiful image Di your card is so lovely xxReplyDelete
Lovely card, Di. Great papers and the little chap feeding the birds is so sweet. The EM is as devoted to the birds as Len and happily spends a fortune on all manner of birdy delicacies :) Love the flower too - I think I can remember you doing a post on how you glittered them up. Hugs, Elizabeth xxReplyDelete
How darling Len looks out in the garden decorating in his sparkly Christmas attire! My birds would adore him!!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland with your great card.ReplyDelete
A beautiful creation and love the use of the dots, thank you for sharing with us at the Winter WonderlandReplyDelete
Hugs Kate xx
I always swear that I am going to start holiday cards early but then I get here and think 'it ain't the right time of the year!' I had a pack rat invade my bird feeder and make a nest in my backyard so I don't feed the birds too much anymore. He is kind of cute for pack rat. He steals my geodes and other shiny rocks.ReplyDelete
Love it - now have a picture of Len in my mind going out early on Christmas morning in his jimjams and Santa hat! - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. XReplyDelete
This is a fabulous Christmas card, such an adorable image.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Congratulations on your win. Fabulous card.ReplyDelete
Congratulations on winning the WW challenge.ReplyDelete
Beautiful - a really cute image and I love the papers you've used.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining CHNC.