Over at Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge right now, the butterflies are sleeping and we can use fairies instead:
- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- snippets of turquoise and also SU's 'Perfect Plum' card from the snippets folder
- fairy image from LOTV's 'Set 6 - Fairies' Art Pad, which was bought pre-coloured of course, just tickled with some clear Wink of Stella'
- and then I paid homage to our Sarn. I love how she marries a lot of her backgrounds to the main image on her cards - without resorting to patterned papers. So, I already had a new Penny Black Cling stamp called 'dreamy' on my desk and it struck me that the dandelion clock went well with the image so I just stamped it once slightly off the side using SU's 'Perfect Plum' ink pad
- the sentiment is part of a Hobbycraft one stamped using SU's 'Perfect Plum' ink pad again and then punched using SU's 'Word Window' and 'Modern Label' punches
Santa brought me a new camera for Christmas, I love it - although the online user manual is about 161 pages long! If I search for long enough there could even be a function for it to do the ironing (I wish!).
Don't forget, the Snippets Playground is open for a further week over the festivities!