I admired a delicious shoe stamp over at a friend's blog a while ago - and bless, she sent me some images to play with:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- Stampendous 'A la mode' stamped shoe image, coloured with Whispers pens with a tickle of Glossy Accents on the cherries. Die cut with a plain Nesties circle and layered onto a scalloped Nesties circle
- pink card came from the snippets folder - man, that thing is fit to burst :( I had to 'gut' the main piece of card but infilled the scallop I die cut out of it with a piece of scalloped white card - what the eye doesn't see and all that jazz but it satisfied my concern there might be a ridge
- papers were sent to me ages ago by Dee, the striped one was punched along the bottom edge with MS 'Traditional Scallop' punch
- snippet of pink spotted ribbon
- sentiment is SU, from their 'A Word for You' set. Stamped in Memento 'Tuxedo Black' and then either end was die cut using the brilliant smaller MFT Bracket Duo die and a snippet of pink was die cut using the larger size
- a few pink pearls added as a finishing touch
Edit: I got home very late yesterday evening after a really beautiful and quietly 'elegant funeral'. I think, no I just know, Pat would have been smiling to herself and would have approved. I can still smell the white lilies and roses from the huge spray on her coffin, quiet grieving from family and friends and yet joy at the wonderful things she brought to all of us in caring, friendship and total unselfishness.
Thank you all so much for your sweet messages, which I'll read in 'slow time'. It means so much - you really are 'The Wind Beneath my Wings'.