- 6" x 6" square cream card stock
- papers from the 'Fairy Rhymes' paper pad by Prima - part of a lovely prize I won from Caz recently :) I used one sheet of butterfly paper and part of another sheet ('cos the pink is a perfect match) for the solid layers of the butterflies, along with a snippet of pearlescent cream for the top layers
- butterfly dies are by Memory Box, the solid one is 'Isabella' and the matching 'lacy' one is 'Pippi' - I totally adore these!
- sentiment is Penny Black's 'Friends matter', stamped using 'Toffee Crunch' Dewdrop ink pad onto a snippet of cream the same as the main card to be sure of a match, then die cut with a Nestie
- and just a little row of pearls added to each of the butterfly bodies
I'd like to enter this for the current Oldie but Goodie challenge, which is to use something at least six months old. The theme is 'Butterflies' and my 'oldies but goodies' are the Nesties die, the Penny Black sentiment stamp and the snippet of pearlescent cream card for the lacy butterfly wings.
I'll be travelling for about eight hours in total today - think it'll be beans on toast this evening when I finally get back home :) Quick and easy comfort food!