- 6" x 6" square white card stock, made tent style with the front bottom edge trimmed by about half an inch ready to add the lilac scalloped edging
- LOTV ready coloured Cute Square - matted onto purple card to pick up deeper shade in Little Miss Gardener's hat - then just a few dabs of Grape Ice Stickles and a gem on her hat. Well, a girl has to look smart when tending her plants - ha, I look more like a hobo, gardening in my oldest togs!
- tiny little butterflies punched from scraps, with their wings flicked up - using such a cute little Woodware punch
- scalloped half daisy border, using a Martha Stewart punch. I've drooled over this punch for ages on blogs, not least on Jules blog, so don't really know who to blame for me buying it. Could it be me maybe?!
- backing papers from both a Dovecraft 'Back to Basics Paper Pack' (the spotty one) and Wild Rose Studios 'Gorgeous Ginghams' Paper Pack
Still stamping and indexing - but, the Snippets Playground roll call will be ready ASAP tomorrow. There's gonna be some fingers flying over the keyboard here for sure :)
Have a great weekend!