This is my second entry into Darnell's NBUS #7 Challenge - and there's a third one coming up in the Snippets Playground on Sunday. I could almost make a NBUS card each week for a whole year and possibly not have used all the bought and unused goodies here, sigh.
card is also for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge (Use a sentiment)
as well as Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August (Always anything goes):
- 4.25" x 5.5" white card blank, tent style
- SU's 'Real Red' card stock, cut slightly smaller than the card front and glued in place
- piece of white card stock, die cut using a die from the Lil' Inkers 'Stitched Rectangles' set of dies
- my NBUS Stampin' Up 'Joyful Nativity' set of stamps. I used the Misti (was making a batch of them at the same time) and first stamped the word JOY in SU's 'Real Red', then the sentiment in Memento 'Tuxedo Black' and finally the angel and the star using Delicata 'Silvery Shimmer'. And how it shimmers in real life too
- glued the panel in place and added a single clear self adhesive gem to the centre of the star
I set out to make six cards but ended up with five (isn't a last minute smear of ink from a finger on a card annoying - especially when it just can't be disguised, sigh).
Psst, I posted off all the 'That Folder' prizes yesterday afternoon (Tuesday) by 1st Class and Airmail. Our local Post Office knows me now - 'Hi there, more craft stuff?'.