As a kid I totally adored 'playing tents'. Back garden in Summer and indoors in Winter. I seem to recall that the 'tents' always incorporated one of those large wooden drying/airing horses/racks and a mixture of blankets :) The image on my card for today took me right back to those days, even though Annabel's tent is much smarter :) This image comes with the LOTV 'Here comes Annabel' pre-coloured Art Pad and, as I wrote here the other day, isn't available as a stamp at the moment. Here's the card I made:
- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- pre-coloured image from LOTV's 'Here comes Annabel' Art Pad, die cut using a Spellbinders Hexagonal die with the bottom pointed section chopped off - mounted onto SU's 'Crisp Cantaloupe' backing
- the card was topped with SU's 'Crisp Cantaloupe' and then a piece of DP from Papermania's Capsule Collection 'Sunshine' paper pack
- the sentiment is from SU's 'A Word for You' set, stamped using Memento 'Grey Flannel' ink then punched using SU's 'Word Window' before being layered onto a split SU 'Modern Label', punched from SU's 'Crisp Cantaloupe'
- the flourish was die cut using a snippet of green card and Cheery Lyn's 'Mini Fanciful Flourish' die
- the flowers were die cut using Poppy Stamps 'Small Hydrangea Blooms', three layers per flower, and a little crystal dome popped in the centre of each
And now Annabel is going to pop her head back inside the tent and sit quietly in the dark cuddling Patch the dog - byeeeeeeeee :)