Sometimes I just can't think of a post title - today is one such example :( I made this card for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge 166 where this week we have to use ribbon, twine, fibres etc. I chose ribbon - no surprise there then:
- 6" x 6" square card blank made using SU's 'Real Red' card stock
- the image is an upcycled whole front of a little Christmas card we were sent in 2013
- SU's 'Crumb Cake' card stock to back the image and also underneath the embossed backing
- embossed backing was made using SU's 'Square Latttice' embossing folder and SU 'Real Red' card stock
- ribbon from the ribbon box
- card candi in a couple of the corners
That makes two March Christmas cards done from my monthly target of 12 per month. Better up the game I think - batch baking is on the cards. Get it, on the cards?!