OK, some would say I'm already there and have the t-shirt to prove it :( What I really mean is that the current challenge over at Cuttlebug Mania is to use your manual die cutting/embossing machine (doesn't have to just be a Cuttlebug) and just 'Go dotty'. The girls over there are also celebrating their 1st Birthday - congratulations ladies!
So this is my entry:
- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- a piece of white cardstock to cover the whole front of the card, embossed using my trusty Cuttlebug and a Crafts-Too embossing folder called 'Dotty Frame'
- the leaves were die cut using a Thinlits die from Sizzix's 'Susan's Garden' set and a snippet of green dotty paper from Dovecraft's 'Back to Basics II' pack
- the flower is die cut using TH's 'Tattered Florals' die and a piece of mauve dotty paper from Dovecraft's 'Back to Basics' pack (I love how the Back to Basics paper packs mix and match so well)
- the leaves and flowers were rounded to give some dimension, popped onto the card using sticky pads and then a white dotty Craftwork Cards Card Candi just popped onto the centre of the flower
No sentiment, I left it as CAS as possible. And it makes a change from Christmas cards too :)