The current challenge over at Less is More is to use designer paper on your card - so I set to and made a couple of these, both the same:
- 6" x 6" white card blank with the top right hand corner rounded
- a silver gel pen for the cords and little bows - I did those first and worked out the positions so that the fir tree bough and the baubles would be lined up properly when they were added
- a plain green snippet for the tree bough, die cut using a Marianne Creatables die 'LR0181'
- baubles die cut from a purple patterned snippet suing SU's 'Holiday Ornaments' framelits dies, and small snippets of silver card die cut with the same dies for the 'caps'
- sentiment was stamped using Memento 'Elderberry' and a sentiment stamp from the Woodware 'Tipsy Tree' set
Two more for the box and they were quick and easy too.
Of course I'm also linking this card into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November, where it's always 'Anything Goes'.
I'm gonna whisper this, today (Tuesday as I type) is the best I've felt in a week - no trampolining for me just yet but I think this ole gal's back might finally be improving - fingers crossed! Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, the best medicine possible!