- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- stamped background in 'Versamagic 'Pink Petunia' using 'Starry Background' stamp by Inky Doodles - the beauty of this clear, almost A6, stamp is that you can line up the edges so easily to extend the pattern
- the image is also by Inky Doodles from the 'Star Angel' set, stamped in SU 'Smoky Slate' onto white card, partially coloured with Pro Markers, cut out, paper pieced with snippets and then mounted onto the pink background
- SU's 'Smoky Slate' card as backing on the background and also the mounted image
- sentiment also comes from the 'Star Angel' set, again stamped using SU 'Smoky Slate' - love this colour as it almost looks silvery without any 'goo' that you get from some metallic pads. Die cut with a Nesties Labels Eight die and mounted onto hand cut pink backing
- the 'bow' was die cut using Memory Box 'Crisp Bow die' and then a pink die cut star (I used the MFT Die-namics Star set) popped onto the bottom. I love that the bows come in two styles and lend themselves to having all sort of goodies 'dangled' from them :)
- and then came the 'bling', Glamour Dust on the wings and also the star on the sentiment, lots of teeny sparkly clear gems and some Josy Rose silver star-shaped nail heads
This is also for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, where it's always 'Anything Goes'.