- 4" x 5.75" white card blank
- piece of white card, embossed using Crafts-Too's 'Scrollwork Frame' embossing folder, trimmed to exactly the same size of the card front and glued in place
- snippets of gold and purple mirri card, backed with Stick-It adhesive sheet and die cut using a Memory Box 'Cabrini Ornament' die
- snippet of gold mirri card, backed with Stick-It adhesive sheet and die cut using a Memory Box 'Curled Ribbons' die
- stuck the ornament outline die cut in place first, with purple and gold infills and then added the gold curled ribbon die cut next
Made a couple of cards the same, nice and quick as well - if you discount the fact that I actually die cut four (two gold and two purple) tree ornaments from the back at first - grrrrrrr.
I'd also like to enter this card into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for July, where it's always 'anything goes'.
Plus, I took inspiration from the current challenge over at Jingle Belles, which is 'ombre/colours of Christmas' so I'd like to join in there as well. This is the wonderful photo they provided as inspiration: