- 5" x 7" white card stock
- Nellie Snellon image called 'Hokey-pokey', stamped in Memento 'Tuxedo Black', coloured with Pro Markers and tickled with Glamour Dust here and there
- SU glittery silver card, scallop die cut for behind the image and then cut with the 'scallop' blade on my Woodware trimmer for behind the patterned card and sentiment
- Kanban's 'Merry Mistletoe' patterned card - I love the soft blue and lovely pattern of this card for a change and still use it loads - even almost six years later!
- sentiment is by Hero Arts called 'Twinkle Border', bought for a 'snip' and then bravely embossed with Stampendous 'Sterling Silver' without any mishaps
- iridescent ribbon wrapped round the patterned card and topped with a 'looped bow thingy' then an iridescent sparkly snowflake button, threaded with doubled iridescent cord tied in a bow - that's a lorra iridescent :)
And today's prize is:
In case anyone is wondering if I robbed a craft shop or a bank, apart from one prize coming up later which was donated by a very sweet friend, I bought all the prizes out of Parnip's illicit earnings from selling hooch behind the Playground bike shed! Joke! I already said that I look for the best deals I can find over a lot of the year, without going for cheap stuff. Only offer prizes I really like, am happy to use and would have chosen for myself - which is why 99% of the time I make a sample card to show how you could use your prize if you win. Just thought you might be imagining me with a pair of tights over my head, Pro marker masquerading as a pistol, Parsnip with a Zorro mask on waving a pokey tool as a weapon .............. and Dudley keeping lookout, ready to run away and leave us if needs be, or just to flop down flat and disguise himself as a sheepskin rug ☺
At the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session for all the prizes using the one Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE - so you do need to have entered one snippets make over on that post during this fortnight to be in with a chance :) Maximum of one entry please - to keep things fair for those who may not have time to craft. Mr Linky closes at 11am on Saturday 5th January so you do need to have added a snippets make by then to be eligible for the draw.
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize.
Hope you've recovered from New Year celebrations by now. Dudley has, but it was a bit too close for comfort. We went to bed early and at 10:30pm as it was all still quiet Len took Dudley into the garden for a toilet trip ........... and with brilliant timing someone let off a really loud firework/banger. Poor little chap shot back into the house like a rocket himself and was shaking like a leaf for a while. Ha, ha - Dudley wasn't too happy either ☺☺ So, Dudley spent the night on our bed once he'd calmed down. We had the TV on to muffle the outside noises and of course he's so soft and cuddly there was a lot of hugs for him. We don't think there's likely to be any long term effect although his head was popping up every time there was another outburst of fireworks. Needless to say I'm absolutely furious - I've always thought it so unfair and of course, since I last had dogs, things have become much worse. Ha! It remains to be seen if he thinks he's sleeping on the bed tonight though, have given him a fresh 'milky flavoured' nylon puppy chew bone and that may well help! He's teething and those bones plus a couple of others we have (thanks Sarn, he loves and uses his red rubber one in the patio pen!) are so valuable.
Keep on checking in - more to come :) I need to clear this Toy box of all that is Christmas - and also give the ladies at the Post Office the vapours when I trundle in with a huge bag or three of packages to post!
Love from Parsnip, Dudley and of course me,