Tuesday 3 January 2017

Pixie's Snippets Playground Weeks 260/261 Celebration - Prize Results

At last, it's time for the prize draw which so many of you entered over Christmas. A HUGE thank you to everyone who played along - and I only wish every single one of you could be a winner.

There were 16 different numbers to draw for the prizes, and you'll have to take my word for the Mr Random results. In order to show just one actual gizmo result on here I have to do a screen shot, copy that into the clip board, then drop it into a piece of software (I use GIMP) edit the image to pick out just the result box before copying it into the blog post. Times 16 would take me far too long as am sure you'll understand!

Here we go!

Prize A - Cheery Lynn 'Winters Neighbourhood Border' die, Impressions Obsession 'Evergreen Tree' dies, Lawn Fawn 'Winter Bunny' stamp and matching die, MFT 'Surf and Turf' slider die set and two packets of the super little 'Spin and Slide Discs'

#33 Liz

Prize B - Creative Expressions 'Let It Snow' die

#45 Kath

Prize C - Crafts-Too 'Let It Snow' embossing folder (6 to be won)

#18 Jackie T
#52 Trina
#61 Kitty
#48 Sandy
#55 Glennis
#16 Karen L

Prize D - Crafts-Too 'Merry Christmas' embossing folder and an Xcut 'Christmas Tree' die

#6

Prize E -  Creative Expressions 'Christmas Shadow Box' die set

#2 Val

Prize F - Small Bauble 1 stencil and a Small Winter Cabin stamp set from Inkylicious, plus a white Sakura Jelly Roll pen

#10 Jane (Jane's Journal)

Prize G - Penny Black slapstick 'Sweet Snowman' stamp plus Uniko 'Stunning Snowflakes' stamp set

#41 Linby

Prize H - Clearly Besotted 'Rockin' Robin' stamps set plus matching dies

#7 Chris (Smith)

Prize I - Habico 'Christmas 4' stamp set (3 to be won)

#43 Pat
#8 Lynne in NI
#40 Sue T

As I already said above, I do so wish you could all have won a prize! It was interesting that quite genuinely, no-one won two prizes. Sometimes that Random number thingy spooks me a bit!

So all I need now please is your addresses so I can post the goodies off to you ASAP, for reasons which will become clearer in a week or so. Just drop me an email (my address is on the RHS sidebar) with your address and can you please also put your full name in the address to save me some time. Please also confirm that I haven't got in a muddle and you really do want the prize you won. It'll make sure I don't make any errors. If you put WINNER in the email subject line then I'll be able to spot them quickly too.

You'll understand soon why I'm running round like a scalded cat here BTW! :)

Thanks girls - and a huge thank you to everyone for joining in the fun! 

Love from Parsnip, and of course me!






42 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, my name is up there, thank you so much Di, and also thanks for all the hard work that you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Di, I am a winner too and have just sent you an e-mail. Thank you for all you do to make this challenge such a success. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your generosity - and on your milestone with the Playground, Di! You are a gem! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Di on all those posts for all those prizes then doing the draw, you need a big gold star! A huge congrats to all the worthy winners too.
    Thanks for being so faithful in running this snippets playground too, dear friend. You're appreciated. God bless you this year through.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners :) and thanks Di for having such a grand prize draw!!
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mega-congratulations to each of the winners and to you, Di, for keeping everything straight!! Thank you for your fabulous generosity and for all the fun we have at the Playground! Happy New Year to everyone!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners.
    This was such a fun way to win these prizes. Di. Thanks for all the work you did to create this fun for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Di, you certainly are spoiling us with your generosity. I did not end up being one of the winners this time but I want to congratulate all the lucky ones that did.

    Have a wonderful New Year!

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoop whoop doing a happy dance here. Congrats everyone and a big thanks to Di for this wonderful prize draw. L x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all of the winners, enjoy your prizes! Big thank you to you Di for organising this fantastic prize draw.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you to you and Mr Random for picking me as one of the winners and congrats to the others winners too. I've just sent you and email.
    I'm sitting on the edge of my seat to know why you're running round at the moment!
    Have a great 2017.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to youvDi for all your hard work organising this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulation to the winners. Wish you magical start in 2017.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so happy I have one an awesome prize!!! Congratulations to all the other winners too! A huge thank you to Di for organising this extra special draw and for the super generous prizes! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Doing a Happy Dance here! I'm so thrilled to have won a prize. Thanks for all your hard work organising the draw, Di, and for all your generous prizes. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ......and congratulations to all the other winners. x

      Delete
  16. WELL DONE to all the winners

    Happy New Year Di ... I STILL haven't forgotten your brochure!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I'm so happy to have won the gorgeous Habico set of stamps and the gorgeous Santa. Congrats to all of the lucky winners. A lot of hard work went into the draw over the Christmas holidays, thank you Di for putting all of that effort in to make it fun.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to the winners - well done Mr Random and you of course!! Look forward to seeing what folks do with their goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Huge congratulations to all the lucky Playmates and I hope they have lots of crafty fun playing with them. Thanks again Miss Di for running such a super fun challenge and of course to Parsnip for being so easily bribed to not tell on us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year Di and congratulations to all your lucky winners! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations to all the lucky Winners. A lovely start to the new year and hope you all have lots of fun using your new goodies. Many thanks to you Di for offering a super selection of festive prizes. It was very generous of you and must have taken lots of time. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yippee, I'm a winner. Di, thanks so much for your generosity, not to mention all the time and effort it takes to organize something like this.
    Congrats to all the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. BIG congrats to all the winners!! Enjoy your prizes!! :D
    I'm so happy to see the name of my lovely friend Kitty in the winner list!! Sadly Kitty has crashed the hard drive of her pc, so I think that she doesn't read this post immediately! :( Hope you give her some time to replay!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy New Year & congrats to all the winners! You're amazing, Di, to do this for us!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Huge congratulations to all the winners. A very Happy New Year to all the rest. Di, you are amazing! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations to all of the lucky winners!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Di thank you for choosing me as a winner. Congratulations to all the other winners. Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh woop woop woop Di, I have only just sat down to read my blogs and seen this, I could not be more delighted with my prize, thank you soooo much.Well done to all the lucky winnders and thanks again for this amazing giveaway, you are just so generous Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Huge congrats everyone! Enjoy your fun new crafty goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations to all the winners and more importantly a huge THANK YOU DI, for all the work you have put into this post and for the past five years, you are a star.

    Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats to the winners and thank you so much Di, for all your hard work on the challenges and fun always making me giggle with your posts. Hope that 2017 is a healthier one for you. Happy New Year!! I emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations everyone, and well done Di on a super celebration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. WAHOO . . . what a fantastic way to celebrate your 5 year anniversary. Many congrats to all the winners.

    Many thanks to you and Parsnip for all your hard work.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats to all the winners! I'm impressed that Random thingy actually was random for a change!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting you should say that PJ. Sometimes on a Saturday I might have to run the Random number thing a few times to get a winner who has said that they want the prize. And sometimes the same or very close numbers pop out again. I suspect it's based on picking up sounds and then correlating those to numbers - no kidding, that's how it used to be done! x

      Delete
  35. Congrats to all the winners!!! and thanks to you Di as well huggles Sue xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you so much for comment on my blog, I am here first time and I will be here often, greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations to all the winners! It must have been a mammoth task sorting through all the comments to do the draw, Di, so thanks to you too. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is wonderful, Di! Thank you so much! I am excited and happy to be a winner! Congratulations to all the winners! You have awarded so many generous prizes! I am happy to see many familiar names on the list! So sorry for the late reply as my computer died again! Thank you to my sweet friend scrAPamondo (Alice P) for directing me here to make sure I didn't miss out! I will email you shortly, Di, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.