Hi there! Well, it's a whole week since the Weeks 208/209 Celebration Giveaway started off, and we still have almost a whole week left to run. Loads of you have been visiting to add your snippets makes and also to say yes please to the prizes offered so far.
of you have already entered three times but I propose to keep the limit at a maximum of three entries to make it fairer for peeps who might not have much free time to craft over the Holidays.
I think this is one of my favourite snippets cards of the fortnight - I really love the stamp, as well as the stitched dies:
- 5" x 7" white card blank - needed to be a bigger card as the stamp/image is a good size and I also didn't want to swamp the amusing backing paper too much
- snippets of pale blue card, one as a backing layer just slightly smaller than the card blank
- a piece of blue patterned paper from the LOTV 'Twas the Night' paper pad
- the fabulous image, if you like 'cute' of course, is Penny Black's 'Xmas Crafts' and was stamped onto a snippet of white card using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink then coloured with Pro markers
- die cut the image using a die from the Lil' Inkers 'Stitched Rectangles' set, and popped it onto a larger layer of pale blue card - also die cut using the same set of dies then glued the image layer in place on the card front
- die cut two snowflakes from snippets of mauve and pale blue card using the Whimsy 'Layered Snowflakes' die set, tickled them with clear Wink of Stella and then stuck them in place on one corner of the image rectangle
- last touch, a pale blue pearl in the centre of the snowflake
Sorry the photo is rubbish - at last am able to sit in the craft room, just for very short periods, and actually do a tiny bit of crafting! I can't tell you just how wonderful that feels - but, I can't control the weather and lighting so this card had to be photographed using my desk top daylight lamp :(
These are today's prizes:
As usual, just add a comment
underneath this post if you'd like to be in the draw for today's prize - or
even for just part of the prize goodies (the stamp or the set of dies) same as I used, just say so in
your comment. I can split them if you wish although it's one whole prize if that's what you'd like.
At the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session
using Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE - so you do
have to have entered at least one snippets make to be in with a chance
:) Maximum of three entries please.
Hope you've all had a happy and peaceful Christmas and that Santa was
good to you. Parsnip snuck downstairs in the middle of Christmas Night
and totally gorged himself on a big tub of Quality Street chocolates -
oh boy, he was moaning and groaning for England all yesterday :)