Wednesday 23 December 2015

Pixie's Snippets Playground Weeks 208/209 Celebration - Prize C

Time for another 'Snippets Playground Celebration' prize - and this is my snippets card. It's another bit of a cheat as this card was originally made back in November 2013 and here it is again - shame on me though, I haven't used the stamp since then:
I used:

- 5" x 5" square white card blank

- Woodware 'Tipsy Tree' stamp, the trunk was coloured with a Pro Marker and the rest paper pieced using snippets of different papers from Wild Rose Studio's 'Wintry Christmas' Paper pack then it was mounted onto a snippet of plain turquoise card

- another snippet of plain turquoise card, topped with pink spotty backing paper and a snippet band across the centre from the same patterned paper pack

- sentiment was stamped directly onto the finished image using a stamp from the 'Tipsy Tree' set plus Memento 'Elderberry' ink pad

- white Josy Rose nail heads to finish off

And here's today's prize - as if you can't guess - and there's just the one of these to be won. Look though, you get three sizes of trees and also some great sentiments (which I've used with other images on totally different cards) - oh and you get robins, stars and such:
It's a Woodware 'Tipsy Tree' stamp set, same as the one I used. The drill as usual is to add a comment underneath this post if you'd like to be in the draw for this particular prize. I've seen this stamp used in lots of different ways and can't understand why I haven't made more use of mine!

Now, this is important girls, I possibly didn't make is clear enough but of course you can leap in throughout the whole giveaway and say 'yes please' to as many prizes as you like .... even if you haven't already made and entered your snippets make into Mr Linky at that point in time.

Your 'yes please' will certainly be in the pot when it comes to the grand draw, so long as you've entered into Mr Linky by then. At the end of this I'll be using Mr Linky as the focus for the random choices so please feel free to squeal with delight at as many prizes as you wish and say some 'yes pleases' on the way through the festive season - just remember to add at least one snippets make into Mr Linky to be in with a chance.

As already said, at the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session for all the prizes using Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE - so you do need to have entered at least one snippets make over on that post to be in with a chance - think I hammered that one home enough huh? :) Still a maximum of three entries please.

Di
x

30 comments:

  1. Super cute card--love the colors, Di! Glad you're taking it easy & hope it's resulting in you being able to do things you want to for the holiday! Please keep my name out of the drawing for this stamp set, although it is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking this Di! Love the papers and colours! Think those trees have have too much Xmas cheer haha
    Yes please to all the fabby prizes!
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's another NO, THANK YOU for me, Di... but I do love the spotty paper you've used set with those stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp set just screams to be paper pieced, and you've done a great job with those fun polka dot papers! This stamp set is super cute and your adorable card shows just one of the possibilities! Yes Please!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Christmas creation Di! love how you mixed the dotted papers so beautifully to create this festive tree!!!
    And who doesn't love giveaway and this is an awesome stamp, never seen before! So "Yes Please".

    ReplyDelete
  6. and it is a 'yes please' from me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Di. Love this stamp set, so yes please.
    Hugs, Valerija

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liking this card all over again Di. Can I say yes please to be in the draw for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - another fab stamp - a set of them no less so I think I'd like to say yes please again. Hopefully if I'm lucky they won't lie unused although I know that sort of thing happens with items we NEED at the time and don't ask me how I know that LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie christmas tree. s charming it looks all bent !! Hehe so Yes please to the draw on this one!
    I hope you are mending day by day Di

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. a big Yes Please from me - I love the way you've used it for paper piecing
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this non traditional Christmas card. Really cute with that bendy tree. I will say yes again to this wonderful stamp set! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is anew one on me! very trendy tree.....bit like ours outside...struggling with the wind.(Weather variety...don't think trees get wind). Yes Please to the draw.! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes please! What an interesting bendy tree! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card Di. I like that this set can be used for the holidays or not, so yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is super sweet! I like the stamp set too! Please count me in! I'll be back later today/tonight with a snippets card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card Di and great stamp set.
    Hope you have a wonderful christmas and a merry christmas to all the Playground playmates xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've done a super job with this stamp Di and I love the paper piecing but I will probably pass on this one. Thanks though for all the great prizes you have put together for this special challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really great card and I have this stamp too and not made a good use of it either.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your tipsy tree, and love the non-traditional colors. A cute stamp set, and one some Elf will be lucky to win. Just popped in to wish a Merry Christmas to you, Len & my little buddy. Hugs to all of you, and hopes that you are feeling much improved! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. I remember these trees being tipsy the first time round. Don't seem to have sobered up yet though. Great stamp but just leaving a message as I have quackers to play with.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These tipsy trees are so quirky and fun it's a 'yes please ' from me! Your card is fun too, gorgeous colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your paper pieced tree is so cute and I have to say that those leaning trees look like they're dancing along to Christmas carols. I say yes please to this adorable stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the colours you have used for this card Di, makes a lovely change from the traditional ones. Fabulous stamp, so a 'yes please' from me....please!
    Thank you.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous card - the paper piecing looks great...gorgeous colours too!
    Count me in for this prize :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooh your purple tree looks fab!
    Yes please to be in the draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wooooo....that tree just looks absolutely stunning! Not the typical color for a Christmas tree but pastel tones work so well and I love the paper piecing you have done.

    Those bendy trees look fun and I'd like to be in for the prize draw (keeping my fingers crossed, lol).

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fun stamp set and I say Yes, Please to my name being in the hat for it. I can envision several birds on top of the tree making it bend over like that! :)
    Sweet piecing on your fun card. Thanks for all the generous prizes!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please include me in the drawer for the bending trees - think they could help my OCD lol. Love your card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.