It's crisp and clean - and you can flip or rotate it. BUT, dozy mare that I am, I didn't spot the fact there's a sentiment in the bottom right corner until the point at which I'd finished my card(s) and was writing this blog post, sigh :( Then again, quite a few entries haven't followed the sentiment placement and a few of the DT cards haven't followed that either - phew - so maybe it's just optional? Whatever, I'm still hopping over to play as I hate to miss LIM and I totally love this sketch!
This is what I initially made (two the same):
- 5" x 7" white card blank, tent style
- a slightly smaller white panel
- a cut down to size piece of BoBunny paper from the 'Blitzen' pad. Great to find a use for those papers with an image down in one corner, I can see this sketch being used again with similar paper designs
- a little strip of orange core-dinations card just to break up the junction between patterned and plain
- then stamped the sentiment using SU's 'Tangelo Twist' and a sentiment stamp from Woodware's Clear Magic stamp set - 'Christmas Bubble Tree'
And then whilst everything was out I flipped the sketch and made two more using a different paper from the same pad:
So that's four more for the box, yay!