Here's the card - my first try at a stepper card in this style and kept quite simple as it's for a chap and they don't go for lace and flowers (well, most of 'em don't....if yours does, check your wardrobe!):
- deep red card stock for the stepper card
- Lili of the Valley stamp 'Playing Guitar' - coloured with Pro Markers
- deep red backing for the image from snippets
- black and silver 'music' paper - from snippets
- Lili of the Valley sentiment stamped in deep red (Dew Drops Pearlescent Red) onto a snippet of white, then layered onto a snippet of black card die cut into a scalloped circle
- shiny black Josy Rose nail heads
A succinct (ha, thought I'd forgotten the big word did you?) posting today. Now, let me back at that wedding stationery :))
Ooops, almost forgot the challenges:
As it was 'snippets to the rescue here' I just have to run to the playground and add this to Jules Crafty Snippets Challenge Week 40.
Card Makin' Mamas Challenge #30 - 'Folds'
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge 27 - 'Remind You of a Song' - this just has to be Elvis Presley and 'You Ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog' :))