- purple card stock for the basis of the card itself
- orange card stock for some of the panels
- Katy Knight 'Totally Tropical' Summer papers, free with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine a little while back
- a topper by LOTV from their previous range of Cute Squares
- butterflies and sentiment from a Craftwork Cards goody bag that I finally sorted through a couple of weeks ago.
I just managed to squeeze the card into an envelope designed for an 8" x 8" card - so it's going to stand out amongst all Livi's other cards, for its size and brightness at least :))
I'll let you know if we get any photos of the Birthday Baby. Yes, Livi is the little one with curly auburn hair who loves buttons and seems destined to be an engineer of some sort when she grows up. I bet she has this card apart to see how it works in a lot less time than it took to make!
The diamante hearts arrived here yesterday - they're so cute and sparkly. So, it's wagons roll onto the next stage of assembling the Save the Date cards - once I do a supermarket run else someone here could be found slumped in front of the fridge door semi-comatose (a last minute big word sneaked in there) - looking for something to eat :))