The colours are a little bit different for a Christmas card:
- 5" white square card stock
- chocolate brown backing card (this needs to be quite thin as the PATP snowflake set is quite intricate and doesn't cut thicker card as neatly) - punched with the PATP set
- paper from the MME freebie set, with corners rounded off
- topper from the MME freebie set, backed with a round scallop also cut from the chocolate brown backing card
- sentiment also from the freebie MME set
- a few aurora borealis (two big words today!) gems, some on the tree topper and one in each corner snowflake as, to my eye anyhow, the centres in the corner punch are a bit big compared to the delicacy of the rest of the snowflakes
All done, and another one on the Christmas pile. My 'in-house critic' says this reminds him of chocolate peppermint creams :)) Today is his birthday so maybe the Birthday Fairy will have to see if she can find some real peppermint creams!
Have a great weekend, whatever you have planned!