Back to today's card, during Tuesday's 'photo rescue' service here that I posted about yesterday, I started this card and just finished it yesterday morning:
Oh my life, this could be me after the wrestling match!! I love this stamp and am ashamed to admit I don't fully recall where it came from - I suspect it was from my friend Bernie?
- white linen 6" x 6" card stock
- Penny Black 'Apprentice' stamp, coloured using Pro Markers to match the papers I'd already selected
- patterned papers free with a recent issue of Making Cards magazine
- black, orange and green snippets from the snippets folder
- sentiment stamp from Pink Gem Designs
- orange gingham ribbon from stash
- tiny little star shaped gems on the witches hat from Papermania, also from stash
As I used more snippets - yay, that snippets folder is the first place I check now - I'm entering this into Jules Crafty Snippets Challenge Week 42
I'd also like to enter it into the following challenge:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - week 174 - 'Too Cute to Spook'
I can't see these two cuties spooking anyone!
Last, but not least, although it will be the last of these for now - here's the box of Wedding Save The Date cards and envelopes, all prettied up in an A4 plastic box and tissues paper ready for collection :))