- 5.5" x 4.25" white card blank, tent style
- spotty and striped snippets of patterned paper from a Dovecraft 'Back to Basics Christmas' paper pack - love the contemporary look of these papers and I keep every tiny left over scrap
- the little elf and reindeer image was stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a Stampingbella 'Elf with a Reindeer on Top' stamp
- coloured the image (to pick out the colours in the patterned paper) using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils and Sansodor Blending Solution, then tickled the pom pom and fur on the elf's hat with clear Wink of Stella
- used the matching die to cut the image out - and as usual I die cut a card template first to be sure it all lined up properly. Just tape the template aperture lined up onto the image, slot the die back in, add a little bit of extra tape to hold it in place (optional - and always use low tack tape of course) and it works perfectly every time
- attached a strip of spotty paper along the bottom edge of the card and 'reclined' the elf on it
- finally die cut a couple of banners using dies from the Frantic Stampers 'Stitched Fishtail Banners' set of three dies and my chosen snippets then glued them in place in the top left corner
- I opted not to use a sentiment on this card - it speaks for itself really!
And so, this is today's prize:
EDIT: Having thought it through I've decided that it's 'in for a penny. in for a pound' and if you would like one part of the prize only then if you win I'll do a second draw(s) for the rest of the prize.
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize.
I see that yesterday's prize is especially popular - that Inkylicious Pine Trees stamp really is a corker and Sarn's card is absolute perfection.