Good grief - I suddenly realised it was one of Len's great nephew's Birthdays coming up and made this on Sunday in one heck of a hurry I can tell you:
- 4.25" x 5.5" red card blank, tent style
- snippet of black card as a frame
- snippet of white card, die cut using a die from the Lil' Inkers 'Stitched Rectangles' set
- stamps from a pre-loved SU set called 'Sky is the Limit', stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink
- glued the layers together and popped them onto the card front
- ack! Noticed a faint black smudge at one wing tip but had no time to make another card so I die cut Joe's name using Tattered Lace 'Alphabet' dies and glued the letters over the smudge!
A case of 'more haste, less speed' as my Mum used to say but at least it will arrive in time :)
Entering this into the current Less is More challenge #346 'Take Flight', even though it's not really imaginative enough. Still, it got me out of a pickle plus, it's too long since I joined in any challenges - watch out Mrs A - butterflies might be next!