Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a lovely day, however you are spending it, and that Santa was good to you.
Here's my snippets card for Christmas Day:
- 4.25" x 5.5" card blank made using Centura pearlescent white card stock, tent style
- lots of snippets of green, red, blue and gold card - along with some more pearlescent white card stock
- I die cut the shadow box frame first of all, using dies from the Creative Expressions 'Christmas Shadow Box' die set, and adhered it to the card front using red line tape
- then I played about for a while die cutting little bits and pieces from the die set, starting with the tree and going on from there, using Stick-It backed snippets of card
- as I was in a hurry, there are some things I would perhaps do differently another time but overall I did OK in the time available - there's just so much to choose from!
- the little candy canes are from the set, just die cut from red card and then I popped the canes back into the apertures in the scrap of card I was using so they would sit in place whilst I popped white lines across them, using a Sakura white Jelly Roll pen
Such a fun card to make and so many possibilities using this die set - which of course is today's prize:
the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session for all the prizes using
the one Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE - so you do need to
have entered one snippets make over on that post to be in with a chance :)
Maximum of one entry please - to keep things fair for those who may not have time to craft.
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize.