- 5" x 7" white card blank, tent style
- piece of white card, embossed using a super-sized Crafts-Too 'Merry Christmas' embossing folder which still fit perfectly between the Cuttlebug plates - phew. Then trimmed to exactly fit the card front and glued in place
- snippet of XCut silver metallic self adhesive sheet, die cut using an Xcut 'Christmas Tree' die
- stuck the die cut onto a snippet of dark green card and trimmed it down to size before punching the corners using a Woodware 'Squared Corner' punch
- trimmed a snippet of silver mirri card to just slightly bigger than the green layer and glued the two together
- glued the layered card on top of the embossed card front and left it at that
As I said at the time, I'd been after a 'Christmas tree' die made up of words for ages. This one is quite big so you don't really need anything much else on a card - IMHO.
And, here's today's prize:
Do remember that to be in the draw for particular prizes you must leave a comment on the specific post related to that prize.
At the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session for all the prizes using the one Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE - so you do need to have entered one snippets make over on that post to be in with a chance :) Maximum of one entry please - to keep things fair for those who may not have time to craft.
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize.