I made this card for someone very special who is in need of some hugs:
- 4" x 4" square white card blank
- a snippet of white card, stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' and a stamp which came free with Craft Stamper magazine a while back. The image was coloured with Pro Markers and the flower centres were dotted with a silver marker pen
- the sentiment comes from a lovely set called 'Truly Appreciated', made by Hero Arts - which was enclosed with a lovely Birthday card from a dear friend (thank you and mwah!). Again, it was stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink
- after trimming the white piece of card down I just ran a Sakura Silver Calligrapher pen around the edges
- the purple backing card was another snippet - SU's 'Perfect Plum'
It's a sweet little stamp and is so much Charles Rennie and Margaret MacDonald Mackintosh's Art Nouveau style.