Today it's the Silver Wedding Anniversary of a very special friend and of course her hubby! With luck she might have opened this card before she sees this post:
- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- silver sparkly self adhesive film added to white card for the backing
- Centura white pearl card embossed with Crafts-Too's 'Lattice' folder
- the heart was die cut first using white Centura pearl card and a plain Memory Box die called 'Cupid Heart'
- then I cut the top layer using a Memory Box die called 'Heart of Hearts' and more sparkly silver film card. I do love this die but if you fancy it, do be aware that it doesn't actually cut the main heart shape, I had to run the card through the Cuttlebug again using the Cupid Heart. I reckon that another time it would be best to cut the main heart shape first and then use the die for all the little hearts - but time wasn't on my side and I only had a little bit of the silver film left which wasn't enough to play with
- then I cut a couple of red hearts using the same 'Heart of Hearts' die and popped them back into a couple of cut outs on the big heart shape
- after adding the big layered heart to the card I gathered up the little silver heart shaped cutouts and popped them onto each intersection of the white embossed background
- the sentiment is Craftwork Cards - I have no Silver Wedding stamps or peel offs, but there's plenty of silver going on anyhow :)
- ribbon from my ribbon box with a heart shaped charm added using silver cord
Hope you're both having a fabulous day - and here's to the next 25 years!