This card used just some plain red snippets - it's the last card I made before taking a break from crafting, and was made for my lovely Len:
- 6" x 6" white card blank, scored then folded in half again on one side plus one front to make an easel card
- 'Christmas Cuddles' stamp by Wild Rose Studios, coloured with a mix of Pro Markers and Polychromos pencils. Added 'Polar White' Flower Soft to the little couple's Santa hats :)
- SU 'Real Red' snippets
- dark green patterned paper came from LOTV's 'Classic Christmas' paper pad
- the sentiment is an Elzybells one, stamped with SU 'Real Red' ink
- totally resisted the urge to add too much more, apart from some round red and green Josy Rose nail heads, plus a red heart shaped one over the little cuddling penguins, aaaah
Len loved it :)
I'd like to enter this into the current 'Merry Monday' challenge which is to use an animal on your Christmas card.
And also Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge 157 which is to share any Christmas card not already shown or made in readiness for next Christmas - as well as Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, where it's always 'anything goes'.
OK, here are some picks from the past couple of weeks - as always, such a hard job, and I see they're all Christmas related too. My first pick surely stole the show this week:
I'm gonna move onto the draw for those Woodware stamps now - Len is out as I type but am under orders not to sit over the laptop for too long. I feel sooooo much better over the last few days that am going to continue heeding the advice!
So, with a little drum roll, the winner is:
This next week's prize is still a Christmas themed one, it's never too soon to start planning for next year's cards :)
The snippets challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 4th January and will open again at midnight UK time on the same day. Maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you wish to still play but not be the winner of the prize, maybe you don't do cute? Now, some of you might already have one of the stamps, or perhaps you might only fancy one of them - if so please do say and if you win I can do a second draw with whatever is left.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, I can sort it out for you quite quickly and am always happy to do so.
Hope you have a wonderful time over any New Year celebrations and that 2014 is a fabulous year for you all.
Di - and of course Parsnip