- A4 sheet of mottled beige card scored and folded to A5 for the card base
- yellow card from stash for the base layer backing
- page from The Mariposa pack by DCWV - measured and trimmed before I set about making the card
- sentiment stamped with Thyme Brilliance ink pad using a stamp from the Hero Arts 'Live Life' sentiments set
- two embellishments from the embellies set I mentioned above - the butterfly is actually stuck over a much smaller butterfly already printed on the paper and the dragonfly was put there because the butterfly looked a bit lonely :). I did carefully remove the turquoise diamantes from the butterfly's wings and replace them with gold ones
That's it - short and sweet today, and a quick make as well.
Tomorrow is roll call day in the snippets playground so I'm beavering away on that posting at the moment!
Have a super weekend, whatever you have planned. We're having friends for dinner on Sunday evening - err, let's re-phrase that - friends are coming for dinner on Sunday evening :)) Don't worry, we don't have any cats living here, their meal will be safe! So today will see me whizzing round flicking a duster and so on, unless I give them dark glasses when they arrive!