Tuesday, 31 May 2011

I managed it!

Phew, yesterday I managed to finish my WOYWW PiF little 'thingy' - to say more could give it away :) I even managed to add WOYWW to the 'thingy'. My desk is currently a total tip but I did manage in the process to try out the little glue gun I got some time ago - it's absolutely great and I can't understand why it's taken so long to get round to using it. Note to self - try things out sooner!

No piccies today - am in headless chicken mode sorting out and getting ready for the school reunion this weekend. Yay - only three more sleeps :)) !!

Di
x

9 comments:

  1. You wait until I tell the girls you mentioned HEADLESS CHICKENS!!!!! LOL!

    Coicidentally I also finished my WOYWW PIF yesterday! Shhh!

    Hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be checking when you link tomorrow now so I can link after you hehehe
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Maud and Martha wont like that comment. hehhe
    I know you are glad you got your project finished. Now full steam ahead to prep for your reunion.
    Big Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS You've all got me excited and I am looking forward to yours and everyone else's WOYWW PIF projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh heck - I think I will have to get up early tomorrow so I can get linked quickly. No lying in bed reading till 8 tomorrow then!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ho ladies - full steam ahead....ahoy me hearties for WOYWW!! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also finished my pif in the nick of time - think there will be quite a few peeps logging on a 6am tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  8. No Maud and Martha won't like to hear about headless chickens. It's OK I won't tell them. Well done Di, mines finished too, well I may add a bit more. I now just have to take the photos before I post it. Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Di, Missing your card alread!! enjoy that reunion.....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment! Sorry but anonymous comments have had to be blocked due to a spam avalanche. Di x