Here's the 10th prize in the 'Snippets Playground Celebration' prize draw:
- 5.5" x 4.25" white card blank, side opening - as always, cut down from a 5.75" x 5.75" pure white card blank - my 'card blanks of choice' by Craft UK, always super to trim down to a variety of sizes
- slightly smaller snippet of silver mirri card, glued to the card front as a 'frame'
- piece of white card stock (used part of a Craft UK 5.75" x 5.75" card to have exactly the same shade of white - a trick I often use. Mind you, Samuel Taylor's white card stock which I use for Pro markers is also a great match in shades of white - thanks to Sarn for introducing me to this at Ally Pally ......... a lot of years ago now!
- then embossed the piece of white card using a favourite Cuttlebug 'Scrollwork' embossing folder
- trimmed the white embossed piece of card to slighter smaller than the silver layer and glued it in place
- die cut the sentiment using a Poppy 'Believe Flourish' die and another snippet of silver mirri card
- glued the die cut sentiment to the card front, using a glue pen
- added three sparkly silver flat gems - they're flatter than the die cut sentiment and amazing what a difference they made too
I made two of these at once, I just like the clean and fresh look - dare I say almost elegant?
And this is today's prize, both from me:
A Cuttlebug 'Scrollwork' embossing folder, plus a Poppystamps 'Believe Flourish' die - which cuts like a dream!
All the rules can be found on the post for Sunday 12th December 2021,
along with Mr Linky for your single entry. I do suggest that you read
the rules thoroughly - particularly about the theme for this Grand Draw
Just leave a comment on this post you're currently looking at, if you would like the chance to win today's prize.