I loved June's 'Hope and Chances' charity kit on first sight - partly for the design, but also as it's sold for profits to go to Hedgehog Rescue! Sorry folks, it's sold out - but here's my very slightly tweaked version:
I followed the instructions almost to the letter. Although the 'window box' can be 3-D, I did chop the sides, which made it stand proud, right down - as a given option, to lie flat for posting. Perhaps it should have been left folded and the recipient could have opened it out - duh! My Ziggy green on the ivy die cut might be brighter than Christine's .......... and I also ended up with an additional flower in my kit (waste not, want not). Oh, and I 'Stella Winked' the ivy as well as the flowers. Apart from all that, it's the same - snigger.
Many thanks to all who left comments about the no-line 'fade out' ink. It's clear that I need to be patient, use softer watercolours (which I had sort of concluded) and also concentrate more on shading. Don't hold your breath though - it sometimes takes me a while to get over a disappointment and have another try!