- 5" x 5" square white card blank, side opening
- piece of Core-dinations purple card, cut to 4.75" square and glued onto the card front
- piece of white card stock, cut to 4.5" square
- used stamps from Woodware's NBUS 'Mosaic Butterfly Round' set of stamps, the Misti and a Ranger 'Black Archival' ink pad to stamp the large butterfly mosaic stamp and a sentiment (the set comes with a choice of five sentiments) first of all
- then positioned a corner stamp from the same set of stamps and stamped all four corners, turning the square piece of card by 90 degrees each time - hooray for the Misti!
- coloured the image panel using my long-neglected Zig brush pens - straight onto the card so the colours are rather bright ☺
- glued the panel onto the layer of purple card - finished!
Another time using the Zigs, I really must have a play at diluting the colours and try to use them more 'artistically' with some blending. Need to watch some You Tube videos first - as well as allow more time!
This stamp set would be great to use on acetate as a clear window, coloured with Pro markers and set into a big circular aperture.