Less is More is four years old this week and to celebrate their colour theme of pink and grey - I made them a Birthday card :)
- A6 white card blank, with each corner rounded using a Woodware punch
- a snippet of white card stock with the image stamped using Memento 'Gray Flannel' and a much loved Anita's stamp, with no name on it
- paper pricked round the edge of the image layer and also rounded the corners using the same Woodware punch
- stamped the image again (still using Memento 'Gray Flannel') onto a snippet of spotted paper from Wild Rose Studio's 'Wintry Christmas' paper pack
- cut out the parcel pieces and paper pieced them onto the main image. When paper piecing it's always best to put the glue onto the card rather than the fiddly little pieces you're adding - a handy tip I got from Jules ages ago
- then just added the 'topper' onto the card using thin sticky pads
Happy Birthday to everyone involved in running Less is More, plus all the kind sponsors - long may it continue!