Wednesday 20 March 2019

Recent prize winners

Just to let you know I finally managed to get to the Post Office yesterday with prizes from Challenges #344, #345 and #346. UK ones were posted First Class so may be with you today and the Overseas one went by Airmail of course.

Enjoy!

PS My baby pink laptop is packed away again even though I'm still resting at each end of the day - so I'm only likely to comment on the Playground when on this/my main laptop. It's fast, easy and there's just something about using a keyboard!


4 comments:

  1. SOOO pleased to hear you made it out the door! Hope it didn't set your recovery back at all. Cheering you along . . . Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you. It had to feel good to get out. I hope it wasn't too painful.

    Like you, I'll take a keyboard any day. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to read you managed to get out even if it was to the post office little at a time Di they say sending lots of love 💕 and x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Di,
    so glad things are improving and you are in a lot less pain.
    I too prefer a main keyboard any day to a laptop.
    Lrst hope things continue to improve.
    Lots of crafty love and gentle hugs. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.