Although I'm so much more mobile, still no shoes here for now so not able to go out as yet. As you lovely winners are being so patient I decided to sit and have a play in my craft room, making some cards to enclose with the next few prizes.
And the stamp set I used was such a lucky find, and it was't me that found it either! It was spotted by a lovely friend on a Facebook 'craft decluttering page' who thought it looked just like Dudley as a puppy and thanks to her I managed to buy it! Thanks for the heads up Donna :) x
I made eight cards using two of the little dog images and also two different papers so I mixed and matched them ending up with two cards of each design being identical - and here's two of them:
- 5.5" x 4.25" white card blanks, tent style
- backing papers from Dovecraft's 'Back to Basics Bright Spark' paper pad, trimmed to slightly smaller than the card front and then a contrasting band added using a tape runner
- then glued the backing paper layer to the card front
- stamped the adorable little dogs and sentiments using the pre-loved Stampin' Up 'Bella and Friends' set, the Misti and Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink
- only minimal colouring was needed to make the little pups look like Dudley, I left his body white but added a little touch of peach along his spine and of course he still has his lovely peach coloured ears. Also coloured the collar, little heart and bone - all using Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
- die cut the images using a die from The Works 'Stitched Circles' set of dies
- then just popped them in place using thin sticky pads
- final touch, a little tickle with a grey Pro marker as a light shadow and to help ground 'Dudley'