Wednesday 19 December 2018

And the answer ...................

........to the mystery of yesterday question posed by Dudley is:
'I lost another baby tooth - this time from the bottom! In fact, two are gone from the middle there - just as the top ones popped through and Mama just managed to grab the one you saw yesterday as I was about to munch it up. I finally opened my mouth for a photo - better one coming on Sunday as this makes me look quite ferocious dontcha think!? But it was just me showing off the double gap ............... mid-yawn!

Psst, that's Dad's study doorstop doggie in the background - called 'Woody'. He used to be bigger than me  but now I've got my beady eye on him as a chewing project :)'

From Di: The teeth are so sweet and very tiny, almost clover shaped with a long spiky root - I kept the one I salvaged to pop into a teeny poly zip lock bag which I'll tape inside the cover of Dudley's puppy 'record book' where I keep notes of all things important such as vaccination dates etc. And Carol L in USA - you were so quick off the mark! 

AND, since this was taken we've managed to have another peep and bless him, almost all his little bottom front teeth have gone - with new ones already popping through! x





16 comments:

  1. Oh good his ears are brown. hugs Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. don't suppose Dudley would like a few ducks to chew on? Got loads here going spare!! hugs Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, so far at least - they're sort of apricot colour in real life and he has a hint of apricot on his shoulder area. But, Havanese are known for changing colour as they grow up so watch this space as they say!

    Hugs

    Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted the duck imvasion! Not got time to comment on snippets entries right now let alone other blogs but it's had me smiling!Have you whispered Duck a l'Orange in their vicinity - that might make them clear off!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeee ! Soooo cuuuute :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, very good Miss, clever Dudley!, look new toothy pegs! Looking fwd to Sunday’s grin and phtoto, hugs from sunshiny Downunder
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT a show off! I LOVE HIM. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! I did look at that and think it must be a tooth but wasn't totally sure, so was waiting to see what you said today Di. I couldn't decide if the bulbous bit was the tooth or the root, but I suppose it makes sense that the long bit is in the gum. Not sure if I will get an entry in this time. I do have a card which was posted on my blog on the first Monday of the challenge, but didn't link it because I thought I may well have time to do something better, but sadly have been too taken up with other things. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute grin to show his three lost teeth 😃 Great idea keep thm to memory in a book with the other important things 😊
    Hugs an cuddles

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recognized the baby tooth right away, having had a few of my own in years gone by with 3 doggies in the house :) Dudley is a sweetie pie - please give him a hug for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All he wants for Christmas 'Is his two front teeth' do you remember that one?

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Kath - been singing that for a couple of weeks now, Poor little sausage - I guess he can just suck his Christmas dinner to death :) But the new ones pop out to take their places only days later so he should be fine. Weird x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh he’s so darn cute with or without teeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Di, it's really lovely keeping up with Dudley's progress. Baby teeth! Did he find a treat from the tooth fairy under his pillow? Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.