- 5" x 7" white card blank
- blue card stock
- all the stamps are from the Hero Arts stamp set called 'Kiss for the sun' (strange as the sentiment uses 'from' the sun)
- first of all the grass was die cut using Marianne's Creatables Icicle die (LR0135) and a snippet of green card
- the branch, birdies and clothes were stamped onto the blue background and then paper pieced. The branch, leaves and pegs were stamped onto thin white card then coloured using Whispers markers before being cut out and popped onto the card. The clothes and birdies were paper pieced by stamping onto snippets of Raspberry Road's 'Love Lives Here' paper pad (free with QCME magazine last year sometime) - since taking the photo I've given the little birdie on the left some feet so he isn't levitating!
- the sun was stamped onto the card and topped with a big yellow button threaded with bakers twine
- the clouds were die cut from a snippet of white card using dies from MFT's 'Cloud Trio' set
- the sentiment comes in one long strip, I just masked it to stamp in two parts in the space earmarked (too cowardly to snip it apart - yet!)
- all that was left was to add some foliage and flowers to the bottom of the card. I used a snippet of green card and the Memory Box 'Fresh Foliage' die, which I just cut into pieces to suit. The flowers/daisies were punched using a sweet little Tonic punch and snippets of white card - then little domed self-adhesive centres were added
And that, after a few hours worth of planning and making, is my first entry for Darnell's NBUS Challenge #1. Then I went and had a lie-down!