Given the current dull weather it was really tricky to take a reasonable photo - but the sun shone for a short while yesterday and as it was shining in through the craft room window I took the opportunity - by propping cream card on the laptop which sits sideways on to the light :) Talk about the 'ways and means' committee at work!
- white 6" x 6" card stock
- stamped image by Nellie Snellon called Dawn 007 - 'Hokey-pokey', coloured on holiday with Aqua Markers and then some silver pen added at home to the stars and Glamour Dust to the stars, fur etc.
- magenta Core'dinations backing card
- backing papers from the Milton and Co. Christmas paper stack
- holly leaves cut from another sheet in the paper pack - glittered with Glamour Dust
- ribbons from stash
- holly charm from stash
- silver Josy Rose nail head stars
Phew, another one for the box - I think another run of 'quickies' could be due though!