Helloo peeps! It's Dudley Dog, just to let you know that Mom is still on the mend. She can type slowly and it's improving - but mouse work is tricky. And crafting is out for the moment
Meanwhile, my wonderful Auntie Sarn is running the show over in the Playground - AND she has treats for me too, I just know it! Happy Days for me I think, double rations!
Lots of love and woofs
Dudley xxx
And, a weak wave from - I'll be back ASAP!

Woof woof Dudley! Please give your mum lots of hugs and kisses! xxx
ReplyDeleteOf course there are extra treats for such a good boy - as you’re looking after your Mum so well. Please tell your Mum to rest up & take it easy. I’ve got things under control!!! Xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever lad you are Dudley, can you come give my girls some tips to write blog posts please. Give Mum a get well lick from me.
ReplyDeleteB x
I reckon you're doing a grand job looking after the invalid, please give her some extra gentle snuggles. Looking forward to hearing that she's fit and well very soon. Woof!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post from your loyal buddy Dudley hope you have a speedy recovery sending hugsi x
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear you’ve had a fall Di, hope your arm heals up and you recover soon xx
ReplyDeleteoh Dudley - you are a clever dog to let us know about your Mom. Look after her for us and make sure you stay by her side - no zoomies!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update Dudley!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon Di!
I know you're keeping a close eye on your mom, Dudley. Happy to know she's improving. Enjoy those double treats!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you are making sure your Mum takes it easy and gets better soon I hope. x
ReplyDeleteDarling photo of Dudley, hope your recovery goes quickly!
ReplyDeleteThank you Dudley for taking charge and getting She Who Injured Herself organised and resting so she can heal - thank you Di for the weak wave.
ReplyDeleteSending prayers and blessings
Maxine