- 6" x 6" white scalloped edge card blank
- House Mouse 'Mistletoe Moment' stamped using SU's 'Smoky Slate' and coloured with Polychromos Pencils and Sansodor blending solution. The colours are much stronger IRL - dratted camera again! I added a couple of little self adhesive pearls to the mistletoe
- all papers are from LOTV's 'Woodland Wishes' Christmas paper pad, the green pieces are snippets
- the sentiment is an Elzybells one (no longer trading sadly), stamped using SU's 'Rich Razzleberry' then die cut using a Spellbinders banner die. I just did the green backing layer by using the die as a guide and drawing round the outside before hand cutting it - and again, used snippets to back/frame the small panels
- white Josy Rose nail heads
Such a shame that the sentiment is no longer available as it suits the image so well - although of course you could always generate one using your PC/printer.
However, here is today's prize:
And, instead of the 'Happy Kiss-mas' sentiment which is no longer available, I'm including an Inkylicious stamp set with four sentiments in called ''Seasons Greetings'. I've offered an almost identical stamp set previously - although Inkylicious have since slightly reduced the size of the stamps as well as increasing the sentiments from three to four. The extra one is 'Let it Snow' - such a useful one as well. More of the same set of sentiments will appear (singly as add-ons to make up a prize) as the coming week goes by - they're a real 'go to' item in my Christmas crafting goodies!
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize.