Friday, 14 January 2011

GorJuss girlies again!

My previous post was about my first venture into using shrink plastic. I had a little idea in mind when I made the phone charms - based on some previously coloured images in this post here which I hadn't decided what to do with. I coloured the shrink plastic in colours a lighter shade than the original paper images I'd coloured, and they darkened to practically match them when shrunk. Whoopee, a success!

I raided my stash and found some 6" square patterned edged cards bought ages ago from QVC, then I just added a scalloped circle of paper and Prima flowers and brads to tone with the rest of the colours, a little CWC sentiment and satin ribbon tied down one edge which also has the phone charm threaded round it.


These are the cards I came up with:
 





Di
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment! Sorry but anonymous comments have had to be blocked due to a spam avalanche. Di x