Saturday, 20 November 2010

Christmas panic mode - part 2

My previous post was about the Papermania Christmas paper pack coming to my rescue. At the same time as I started making those cards with my right hand I was making these ones with my left hand....well, you know what I mean :)

After the class Karen and I went to last week I also bought some reindeer and snowflakes 'sparkle' stickers made by Classic Art. These were so simple to make and I have a second pack still to use so that will be another eight cards to add to the box!
 This one is on a pure white card I promise! Perhaps the pink is my face reflected after all the exertion? I used some white cards edged with silver bought ages ago - quite Christmassy I think! This one is A5 size and the ribbon bow is made using some organza ribbon from my stash. It's wired but it's also very easy to remove the wire with a pair of tweezers. The sentiments are from a set I bought from QVC a while back. The other cards are 4" x 4" square ones. Another simple and quick make!



Of course I also have quite a few 'specials' under way for closer friends and family which are more involved to make but at least some cards are getting done! Phew :)

Di
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment! Sorry but anonymous comments have had to be blocked due to a spam avalanche. Di x